If history is any indicator, the recent destruction of the Nord Stream gas pipelines from Russia to Germany was an act of sabotage by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Just a few days prior to the incident, the CIA essentially threatened Berlin
under the guise of a warning, which some believe is indicative that this was a Deep State operation.
It certainly would not be the first time the CIA has sabotaged crucial energy infrastructure in foreign lands. In fact, the CIA sabotaged another then-Soviet pipeline in Siberia back in 1982. Software created in the United States triggered the explosion, which was so large that it could be seen in space.
Similarly, the destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines was accompanied by a seismic reading that looked like a 2.3 magnitude earthquake, the suggestion being that it was detonated in some manner using a bomb or other explosives like undersea mines.
At the time, the American government did not want Europe purchasing gas from the Soviet Union. Is that the same reason why the U.S. also destroyed, potentially, the Nord Stream pipelines in 2022?
When the CIA doesn't get what it wants, it blows things up
In 2004, the Washington Post
published a piece written by David Hoffman about the 1982 incident. Then-President Ronald Reagan reportedly approved the destruction of the Siberian pipeline using "covert transfers of technology that contained hidden malfunctions, including software that later triggered a huge explosion in a Siberian natural gas pipeline."
That was according to a memoir written by Thomas C. Reed, a former Air Force secretary who was serving in the National Security Council at the time. It is titled "At the Abyss: An Insider's History of the Cold War."
The sabotaging of the Soviet pipeline in 1982 was just "one example," Reed emphasized, of the U.S. Deep State's "cold-eyed economic warfare" against the Soviet Union.
William J. Casey was director of the CIA during the final years of the Cold War, and he is credited with orchestrating the sabotage that Reagan authorized.
Reed explained it like this: "In order to disrupt the Soviet gas supply, its hard currency earnings from the West, and the internal Russian economy, the pipeline software that was to run the pumps, turbines, and valves was programmed to go haywire, after a decent interval, to reset pump speeds and valve settings to produce pressures far beyond those acceptable to pipeline joints and welds."
The end result, Reed claimed, was "the most monumental non-nuclear explosion and fire ever seen from space," which was so big that it was picked up by satellites.
contains some of the photos of the explosion site if you are interested in seeing the fallout.
"I trust nothing out of Washington, DC," wrote a commenter about the revelation.
"Always start off with the presumption that DC is lying," wrote another.
"All they do is lie and line their own pockets with taxpayer dollars, re-funneling money back to their own coffers."
Someone else wrote that similar sabotage incidents are happening here in the U.S., including to farms, food factories and other key infrastructure that the world in its current form relies upon for sustenance.
"Joe Biden and his band of gender-confused idiots screwed up here," wrote another about how Gazprom, Russia's state energy giant, only owns 51 percent of Nord Stream, while the other 49 percent is owned by pipeline operators in Switzerland and elsewhere.
"Notice neither Sweden nor Denmark wants any help from the U.S. for the 'investigation' on this one."
More related news stories can be found at Conspiracy.news
Sources for this article include: